WA Police Legacy Merchandise
WA Police Legacy merchandise can now be ordered through our online catalogue which incorporates the below features.
- Shopping cart that allows you to select single items, multiple items as well as the quantity you wish to order for each of the items selected e.g. Teddy Bear x 2, Tie Pin x 1 and Shirt x 1
- Display merchandise items by category (Merchandise Range) or by thumbnails.
- Play a slideshow of our catalogue items.
- Download a copy of the catalogue to your local computer.
- Print the catalogue to your local printer.
- Share the catalogue with friends through social media.
The last five features above are accessed through icons displayed at the bottom of the calalogue.
We have items ranging from badges, beanies and coasters to teddy bears, stubby holders, shirts, pens and tie pins/bars, so there is something for everyone. All proceeds from the sale of souvenirs/memorabillia support the widows and children of deceased police officers.
If paying by credit card do not send your credit card details through this website or by email. WA Police Legacy will always contact you to confirm your total cost, preferred payment and delivery/collection options.
If you have any questions or would like any further information please complete our online enquiry form or contact us.
How to Order
(1) To browse and order through our online catalogue please read the catalogue instructions below then click on the below link.
Note: the above link opens the merchandise catalogue in a new window, to return to our website simply close the window once you have completed your order or finished browsing through the catalogue.
(2) To place your order by telephone please click here for our contact details.
(3) To place your order through the mail (Australia Post) please download our order form and mail it to WA Police Legacy.
When you select the “Proceed to Checkout” button our online merchandise catalogue will display a summary of your shopping cart and the total cost of your order.
To continue shopping click the “Cancel” button.
To finalise and place your order click the “Checkout” button which will convert your order into an email. Before you send your order to us you must complete the form by entering the below information in the spaces provided. To ensure that you receive a copy of the order make sure you enter your email address in the email “CC” field (view examples)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Telephone Contact
- Serving Police Officer (Yes or No)
- Police Officer PD Number (if you selected yes to the above)
- Preferred Payment Option (delete the ones not applicable)
- Preferred Delivery Method (delete the ones not applicable)
- Any Additional Comments or Instructions
Under no circumstances are you to include any credit card details on this form
Order Form Examples
To view how the order form looks after you click the "Checkout" button and how it should look once you have completed it please click on the below link.
Order Form Examples (PDF)
Order Form Guide (Video) coming soon